Thursday 30 November 2017

Davido speaks on Libya Slave Auction while receiving his MOBO Award


Davido While receiving his award (His 3rd international award this year), he spoke on the current slave trade going on in Libya. He says it’s just not Africa alone, but the world as a whole and we all should come together to fix this problem.

His words;
“Thank you for this, First of all i want to thank God, my family, everyone that supported me. And before I congratulate myself, i want talk about what’s going on in Africa, I know y’all have been hearing what’s going on in Libya. But it’s not only going on in Libya, its going on in the whole world.. So i feel like we all need to come together to find a way to fix this problem”
He also went on to thank his publicist, his manager and his mentor for their support. He went on to dedicate the award to his 2 daughters, Hailey and Imade Adeleke.


No comments:

Post a Comment